Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Flood risks or Human development or Water
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)