Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Flood risks or Land and biodiversity policies & Theme : Air quality (Air pollution) or Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or Crop production (Food) or Food demand (Food) or Other air pollution (Air pollution) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)