Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Forest management or IMAGE framework summary or Terrestrial biodiversity
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ1 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could global environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss and air pollution evolve?)
- PQ1 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What is the future rate of terrestrial biodiversity loss in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ2 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the consequences of these changes for international targets for biodiversity protection (addressed by the CBD), climate change (UNFCCC) and human development (addressed by the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development Goals)?)
- PQ2 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing biodiversity loss?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)
- PQ3 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could response strategies limit environmental pressures and foster more sustainable development?)
- PQ3 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, How will nature conservation policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors of biodiversity loss contribute to meeting the targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)
- PQ4 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the linkages between components of environmental change and human development? What are key uncertainties?)