Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Forest management or Land-use allocation & Theme : Agricultural land use (Land use) or BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Forestry (Land use) or Other air pollution (Air pollution) or Trade (Food)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)