Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Human development or Livestock systems & Theme : Degradation (Land use) or Eco goods and services (NB) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)