Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Land-use allocation or Terrestrial biodiversity & Theme : Air quality (Air pollution) or Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or Climate adaptation (Climate) or Climate change (Climate) or Crop production (Food) or Other energy (Energy) or Other water (Water) or Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) or Trade (Food)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ1 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What is the future rate of terrestrial biodiversity loss in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ2 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing biodiversity loss?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, How will nature conservation policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors of biodiversity loss contribute to meeting the targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)