Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Land and biodiversity policies or Land-use allocation or Nutrients or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Animal husbandry (Food) (1) · Crop production (Food) (1) · Forestry (Land use) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Land use system (Land use) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (2) · Other food (Food) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2) · Trade (Food) (1) · Water quality (Water) (1) · Water stress (Water) (2)
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ1 (N) (Nutrients, How will the increasing use of fertilisers affect terrestrial and marine ecosystems, with possible consequences for human health?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ2 (N) (Nutrients, To what extent can the negative impacts be reduced by more efficient nutrient management and wastewater treatment, while retaining the positive effects on food production and land productivity?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)