Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Land degradation or Land-use allocation or Water or Other & Theme : Agricultural land use (Land use) or Climate impacts (Climate) or Other water (Water)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #1 to #12.
- PQ1 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What is the area of cropland and grassland required to support future food demand?)
- PQ1 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will climate change affect the productivity of current and future agricultural areas?)
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ2 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, How do climate change and land-use management affect the land productivity of current and future agricultural land?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)