Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Land degradation or Livestock systems
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (1) · Animal husbandry (Food) (2) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (1)
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)