Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : Animal husbandry (Food) or Climate adaptation (Climate) or Energy system (Energy) or Irrigation (Water) or Other food (Food)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #1 to #12.
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)
- PQ4 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and associated agricultural production?)