Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Climate adaptation (Climate) or Degradation (Land use) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Land use system (Land use) or Other air pollution (Air pollution)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 11 results in range #1 to #11.
- PQ1 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What is the area of cropland and grassland required to support future food demand?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)
- PQ3 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What opportunities exist to reduce land-use related carbon emissions (e.g. REDD) and even enhance the carbon uptake through the establishment of new forests.)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)