Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Food demand (Food) or Forestry (Land use)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) · Air quality (Air pollution) · Animal husbandry (Food) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) · Climate adaptation (Climate) · Climate change (Climate) · Climate impacts (Climate) · Climate mitigation (Climate) · Crop production (Food) · Degradation (Land use) · Eco goods and services (NB) · Energy demand (Energy) · Energy emissions (Energy) · Energy system (Energy) · Food demand (Food) · Forestry (Land use) · GHG emissions (Climate) · Human development (HD) · Irrigation (Water) · Land cover (NB) · Land use system (Land use) · Nutrition and diet (Food) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) · Other climate (Climate) · Other energy (Energy) · Other food (Food) · Other land use (Land use) · Other water (Water) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) · Trade (Food) · Water quality (Water) · Water stress (Water) · Other · None
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)