Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : Climate adaptation (Climate) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Food demand (Food) or Irrigation (Water) or Land use system (Land use) or Other climate (Climate) or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #1 to #12.
- PQ1 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What is the area of cropland and grassland required to support future food demand?)
- PQ1 (CP) (Climate policy, What global greenhouse gas emissions pathways would meet the well below 2 °C climate target?)
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (CG) (Crops and grass, How could management improve agricultural productivity under current and future water constraints?)
- PQ2 (CP) (Climate policy, What is the effect of effort-sharing approaches on regional and national emission reduction targets and on the cost of climate policies?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ4 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and associated agricultural production?)