Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : Climate impacts (Climate) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Food demand (Food) or Other air pollution (Air pollution)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) · Air quality (Air pollution) · Animal husbandry (Food) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) · Climate adaptation (Climate) · Climate change (Climate) · Climate impacts (Climate) · Climate mitigation (Climate) · Crop production (Food) · Degradation (Land use) · Eco goods and services (NB) · Energy demand (Energy) · Energy emissions (Energy) · Energy system (Energy) · Food demand (Food) · Forestry (Land use) · GHG emissions (Climate) · Human development (HD) · Irrigation (Water) · Land cover (NB) · Land use system (Land use) · Nutrition and diet (Food) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) · Other climate (Climate) · Other energy (Energy) · Other food (Food) · Other land use (Land use) · Other water (Water) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) · Trade (Food) · Water quality (Water) · Water stress (Water) · Other · None
Showing below up to 7 results in range #1 to #7.
- PQ1 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will climate change affect the productivity of current and future agricultural areas?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)