Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : Degradation (Land use) or Other food (Food) or Other water (Water)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) · Air quality (Air pollution) · Animal husbandry (Food) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) · Climate adaptation (Climate) · Climate change (Climate) · Climate impacts (Climate) · Climate mitigation (Climate) · Crop production (Food) · Degradation (Land use) · Eco goods and services (NB) · Energy demand (Energy) · Energy emissions (Energy) · Energy system (Energy) · Food demand (Food) · Forestry (Land use) · GHG emissions (Climate) · Human development (HD) · Irrigation (Water) · Land cover (NB) · Land use system (Land use) · Nutrition and diet (Food) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) · Other climate (Climate) · Other energy (Energy) · Other food (Food) · Other land use (Land use) · Other water (Water) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) · Trade (Food) · Water quality (Water) · Water stress (Water) · Other · None
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)
- PQ3 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What opportunities exist to reduce land-use related carbon emissions (e.g. REDD) and even enhance the carbon uptake through the establishment of new forests.)