Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : Energy emissions (Energy) or Land cover (NB) or Other land use (Land use)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) · Air quality (Air pollution) · Animal husbandry (Food) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) · Climate adaptation (Climate) · Climate change (Climate) · Climate impacts (Climate) · Climate mitigation (Climate) · Crop production (Food) · Degradation (Land use) · Eco goods and services (NB) · Energy demand (Energy) · Energy emissions (Energy) · Energy system (Energy) · Food demand (Food) · Forestry (Land use) · GHG emissions (Climate) · Human development (HD) · Irrigation (Water) · Land cover (NB) · Land use system (Land use) · Nutrition and diet (Food) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) · Other climate (Climate) · Other energy (Energy) · Other food (Food) · Other land use (Land use) · Other water (Water) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) · Trade (Food) · Water quality (Water) · Water stress (Water) · Other · None
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will the biodiversity in freshwater bodies develop in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ3 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, How can the implications of biofuels for land use and greenhouse gases be managed sustainably?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3(NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What are the contributions of land-use change, climate change and CO2 fertilization on the future carbon cycle and how can these be considered in climate policies?)