Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Theme : Forestry (Land use) or Land use system (Land use) or Other air pollution (Air pollution) or Other land use (Land use) or Other water (Water) or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #1 to #12.
- PQ1 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What is the area of cropland and grassland required to support future food demand?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ3 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, How can the implications of biofuels for land use and greenhouse gases be managed sustainably?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3(NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What are the contributions of land-use change, climate change and CO2 fertilization on the future carbon cycle and how can these be considered in climate policies?)