Browse data: Overview
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 35 results in range #1 to #35.
- All baseline figures (All baseline figures from IMAGE framework)
- All flow charts overview (All flowcharts from IMAGE framework)
- All policy intervention figures (All Policy intervention figures from IMAGE framework)
- All references overview (List of all references in citation format)
- All references table overview (All references are listed in table format. Use the column headers to sort the set. Purpose is lookup a reference.)
- Applications (IMAGE has been used for a variety of purposes and studies as shown in the following projects/ studies/ applications. The set is grouped by application/project purpose.)
- Big Flowchart
- Component code overview (All component codes. Codes are used for related entities like 'Key policy issues', 'Policy interventions' or figures.)
- Computer models overview (Computer models implement the components (conceptual models) of IMAGE framework.
Computer models are classified in: core, associated, related and other used external models/data sources.
- Core IMAGE models are used for the integrated assessments projects and developed by the IMAGE team or in close collaboration with partners.
- Associated models use the results of the core models to compute various impacts. These models are developed in consultation with the IMAGE team
- Related models are not part of the IMAGE framework, but may be used in the framework, depending on the type of project. They are not developed by the IMAGE team.
- External models/data sources are used for data only.
- Dataflow overview (The graphical dataflow overviews show how the framework components are related via input/output. A printable version, Big Flowchart of all model components and data flows is available as pdf.)
- Dataflow overview - all components (Graphical dataflow overview of all components.)
- Dataflow overview - driver components (Graphical dataflow overview of drivercomponents.)
- Dataflow overview - impact components (Graphical dataflow overview of impact components.)
- Dataflow overview - interaction components (Graphical dataflow overview of interaction components.)
- Dataflow overview - pressure components (Graphical dataflow overview of pressure components.)
- Dataflow overview - response components (Graphical dataflow overview of response components.)
- Dataflow overview - state components (Graphical dataflow overview of state components.)
- Extensive components overview (All components of the IMAGE framework per type, i.e. driver components; pressure components; state components; impact components and response components, including key publications and flowcharts.)
- Fair-SimCap model version overview (Overview of all timer versions and their change path)
- Framework overview (All components (models, modules) of the IMAGE framework are depicted in this schematic. Roughly they comprise the Driver, Pressure, State, Impact, Response (DPSIR) framework.)
- IMAGE framework version overview (Overview of IMAGE framework versions and their changes)
- IMAGE land management model version overview (Overview of all versions of IMAGE land use model and changes in IMAGE 3 framework)
- IMAGE related publications overview (List of IMAGE related publications)
- Key policy issues maintenance overview (Overview of all key policy issues)
- Key policy issues overview (Which policy issues are addressed by which component grouped by policy theme. The policy response components (Climate policy, Air pollution and energy policies, Land and biodiversity policies) summarise policy issues and policy interventions.)
- Key policy issues per component type overview (Key policy issues of components grouped by DPSIR type (Driver, Pressure, State, Impact, Policy response). The policy response components (Climate policy, Air pollution and energy policies, Land and biodiversity policies) summarise policy issues and policy interventions.)
- Maintenance overview (The maintenance overviews)
- Overviews (Overviews of various aspects of the IMAGE framework)
- Policy interventions and components overview (Policy interventions are implemented in a model component (mostly one). The result of this implementation affects other model components. Each component contains a Policy intervention Table on its 'Policy issues' page describing the effects of policy interventions. Use the link in the 'Affects components' column to navigate to the components Policy issues page, (*) denotes the implementing component.)
- Policy interventions maintenance overview (All policy interventions with their themes, description and related component)
- Policy interventions overview (Policy interventions are implemented in components and affects the results of other components. The overview displays policy interventions per policy theme, their description, components implementing the intervention and affected components.)
- TIMER model version overview (Overview of all timer versions and their change path)
- Theme item overview (All theme items per theme and their use for key policy questions and policy interventions. Includes a check on not used items, not associated key policy questions and not associated policy interventions)
- Variable consistency overview (There are constraints on the different types of variables. This overview checks the use of the variables and the constraints.)
- Variable overview (List of all variables per type:
- Drivers are external model variables that drive the system.
- Model variables are output of a model component and used as input for another model component or final output.
- Historical datasets such as 'Nr of wet days'
- External parameters originate from external models, databases, or other sources. They are mostly used as input for one model component.