Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Atmospheric composition and climate or Forest management
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, What would be the impact of global climate change in this century without additional mitigation policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ2 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent would the various scenarios to significantly reduce net greenhouse gas emissions lead to a reduction in climate change?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ3 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent does the uncertainty of geographical patterns in temperature and precipitation change influence future climate impacts and response strategies?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)