Navigate the IMAGE 3.2 website
A detailed description of the IMAGE model framework
- Introduction to the framework and Integrated Assessment Modelling.
- Framework summary of drivers, models, impacts and policy responses.
- Climate policy, Air pollution and energy policies and Land and biodiversity policies comprise the policy response components.
- Policy interventions overview provides access to the Policy issues pages of the models.
- Model components overview links to all components (e.g. drivers, core models, impact models and policy responses).
- Data flow overview links to the input/output of all components.
- The references list all references used on this site.
Availability of data results
- All scenario data (>200 indicators) for major projects are available for download and for viewing in a User Support System (USS)The Download page explains how to download and use the USS for IMAGE scenarios. USS is a viewer showing the scenario indicators (>200) of several projects.
- At IIASA (RCP Database (version 2.0)) the IMAGE scenario results are part of the database of Integrated Assessment scenarios. On this website many indicators can be viewed and compared.
Availability of models
Most of the models, currently, are not available as downloadable software. They are too complex and require expert use.