Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Emissions or Energy supply or Land and biodiversity policies or Terrestrial biodiversity or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Air quality (Air pollution) (2) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) (2) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (2) · Energy demand (Energy) (1) · Energy system (Energy) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (3) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Other food (Food) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (5) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 11 results in range #1 to #11.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ1 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What is the future rate of terrestrial biodiversity loss in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ2 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing biodiversity loss?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)
- PQ3 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, How will nature conservation policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors of biodiversity loss contribute to meeting the targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)