Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Flood risks or Land and biodiversity policies or Land-use allocation or Water or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Animal husbandry (Food) (1) · Crop production (Food) (2) · Forestry (Land use) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Irrigation (Water) (2) · Land use system (Land use) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (2) · Other food (Food) (1) · Other water (Water) (3) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2) · Trade (Food) (1) · Water stress (Water) (4)
Showing below up to 12 results in range #1 to #12.
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)